Financial / Rates
Generally, during the first 20 days of care in a skilled nursing facility, Medicare will cover 100%. For days 21-100, a $137.50 daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare Part A does not cover skilled nursing fees over 100 days. Residents must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Insurance.” They must also be admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of a three consecutive night hospital stay.
Participating Insurance Companies
Daily Room Rates
The following room rates have been set by the Governing Body of Beech Tree Manor.
Room rates are $170.00 per day for shared rooms and $180.00 per day for private rooms.
Daily Rates Include:
- room and board
- three meals per day served in designated areas
- tray service, plus snacks
- special diets upon physician order
- daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- daily housekeeping service
- bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed Nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- assistance with feeding
- planned activities
- recreational and occupational programs
- drug regimen review
- social services consultation
- discharge planning and referral service
- furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.